Rugged Bundle Management for Heavy Duty Applications - Rachet P
Heavy equipment manufacturers are always looking to reduce costs and streamline work flows. But to adopt a new component, it also needs to meet their needs for versatility, durability and ease of use – without compromising performance.
Ratchet P Clamp is an innovative wire bundling solution that more than meets all those requirements. Featuring an adjustable ratchet clamp mechanism and offered in four sizes and multiple mounting configurations, the Ratchet P Clamp enables you to reduce parts and inventory costs. And, it cuts the installation time required for wire harness and cable installation and maintenance.
The robust design and durable materials make it ideal for heavy duty applications, both indoors and out.
This one-piece adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. It's release feature provides easy and nondestructive removal of cables by simply using a flat head screwdriver. This nondestructive release allows the clamp to reused without removing or replacing any bolts screws.
Engineered for heavy equipment manufacturing, it also solves wire bundling challenges in OEM, automotive and solar installations.
Features and Benefits
• One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre-or final assembly
• Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory
• Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching
• Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance
• Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term to durability, indoors and out
• Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray
• Soft material inserts are available for sensitive bundles
• For pre-determined clamp pressure, a Tension Tab is available for use with our EVO Series hand tools
Ratchet Clamp Product Brochure
Please find more information in our Ratchet Clamp brochure: